We advise individuals, families and family businesses on all aspects of wills, succession and estate planning.
We also advise executors on their responsibilities in relation to the management and administration of estates.
Our expertise includes:
- Drafting Wills and estate planning
- Probate and administration of estates
- Reorganisation and transfer of family businesses
- Transfer of assets by gift or inheritance in a tax efficient manner
- Enduring powers of attorney
- Advising beneficiaries on rights in relation to estates and trusts, including contentious trust and probate issues and Section 117 applications
In 2014, Ciara Doyle completed the Law Society of Ireland Diploma in Trusts & Estate Planning, an area of particular interest to her. As a result she is now a member of the Society of Trust & Estate Planners (STEP), the recognised international representative body for practitioners specialising in this area.